Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Replacement Parts

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was wondering if anyone knew the replacement part #'s for the following:
    Molly's red hair ribbons(the ones that come with the doll), Molly's "Meet" sweater, Molly's "Meet" skirt, Molly's school hair ribbons, Molly's shoes, Molly's birthday crown. Felicity's socks(that come with the doll). Kirsten's light blue hair ribbons(that come with the doll).Kit's stockings(for the Christmas dress).Thanks for your help! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LindaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2003
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi -

    If you find a post of Johanna's ("Sail Away"), she has a link in her signature which will bring you to a page that lists the replacement part codes that folks here knew. Sorry I don't know how to link it directly here.

    Linda

  3. #3
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You just copy and paste the URL like this
    http://www.alaska.net/~jnoble/AGReplacementCodes.html

    or click the URL button at the bottom of the screen Replacement Codes

    But none of the ones listed are the ones you are looking for.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sandy506's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2004
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just did this for Felicity. If you call AG and ask for customer service, they will look it up for you, as they did for me.

    I think Meg's www. midnightmo.com/AGdolls//CompleteGuide/Main/main.htm site has the part numbers for these, as I just found that it has them for Felicity.

    Originally posted by dolllover:
    I was wondering if anyone knew the replacement part #'s for the following:
    Molly's red hair ribbons(the ones that come with the doll), Molly's "Meet" sweater, Molly's "Meet" skirt, Molly's school hair ribbons, Molly's shoes, Molly's birthday crown. Felicity's socks(that come with the doll). Kirsten's light blue hair ribbons(that come with the doll).Kit's stockings(for the Christmas dress).Thanks for your help! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Sandy506's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2004
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know how to edit on this board, but there are one too many / in that URL above. Sorry you can't just click it and will have to cut and paste, then remove the extra /.

    Originally posted by lovemypups:
    I just did this for Felicity. If you call AG and ask for customer service, they will look it up for you, as they did for me.

    I think Meg's www. midnightmo.com/AGdolls//CompleteGuide/Main/main.htm site has the part numbers for these, as I just found that it has them for Felicity.

    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by dolllover:
    I was wondering if anyone knew the replacement part #'s for the following:
    Molly's red hair ribbons(the ones that come with the doll), Molly's "Meet" sweater, Molly's "Meet" skirt, Molly's school hair ribbons, Molly's shoes, Molly's birthday crown. Felicity's socks(that come with the doll). Kirsten's light blue hair ribbons(that come with the doll).Kit's stockings(for the Christmas dress).Thanks for your help! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •